Maximize Learning and Minimize Costs
AIChE Academy is an effective way to continue your chemical engineering and process safety education, learning from practicing experts. Available to individuals or small teams in our public courses, or brought to your organization as private course, face-to-face training allows you to step outside of your day-to-day routine and consider scenarios you haven’t thought about. Collaboration with instructors and other attendees add to the learning experience. CEUs and PDHs are awarded for all AIChE Academy courses.
Click on any of the courses below to register individually. For training large and small groups, go to the bottom of the page and request for group trainings.
- CH157 | CCPS' HAZOP Studies and Other PHA Techniques for Process Safety and Risk Management
- CH754 | CCPS' Advanced Concepts for Process Hazard Analysis
- CH902 | CCPS' Senior Leaders and Process Safety: The Role and The Opportunity
- CH910 | CCPS' Foundations of Process Safety
- ELA120 | CCPS' 20 Elements of Risk Based Process Safety (RBPS)
- ELA121 | CCPS' Hazard Identification for Operators and Maintenance Workers
- ELS105 | CCPS' Process Safety Management Overview
- CH004 | AIChE's Distillation in Practice
- CH172 | DIERS' Basic Emergency Relief System Design
- CH710 | AIChE's Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical Engineers
- CH757 | AIChE's Flow of Solids/Pneumatic Conveying Combo Course
- ELA113 | AIChE's Distillation Technology for Operators
- ELA117 | AIChE's Essentials of Chemical Engineering for Operators
- CH138 | AIChE's Project Management for Chemical Engineers
- CH766 | AIChE's Excel VBA Programming for Chemical Engineers
- ELA127 | AIChE's Professional Ethics & Excellence for Chemical Engineers
- ELS101 | AIChE's Spreadsheet Problem-Solving for ChemEs
You can maximize learning, minimize cost, and simplify scheduling by creating a customized experience for your company.
Are you interested in bulk registering a group of 2-9 people?
Complete this form and a representative will contact you.