CEP Magazine

CEP: News Update

May
2017
News Update
4D Printing Creates Shape-Shifting Materials Scientists at Georgia Institute of Technology and Singapore Univ. of Technology and Design have developed a way to 3D-print objects that can easily change shape when they are heated. The process could...

AIChE Journal Highlight: Non-Viral Gene Delivery for Cancer Therapy

May
2017
Journal Highlight
As researchers gain more insight into the molecular basis of cancer cell genesis, proliferation, and metastasis, gene therapy has emerged as a promising strategy for cancer treatment. In particular, the non-viral delivery of therapeutic nucleic acid...

Technical Entity Trends: A World Transitioning to Translational Medicine

May
2017
Technical Entity Trends
Gabriel Levesque-Tremblay
The failure rate for new drugs and therapies under development exceeds 95%. For the other 5%, it takes at least 14 years and more than $1 billion to develop a successful candidate into a product that can be delivered to patients. The field of...

Biological Engineering & Related Jobs