New! AIChE’s eLibrary has rolled out new features to ease and personalize your research using leading technical handbooks, materials, critical databases, and Knovel’s unique analytical tools including interactive graphs, tables, & unit converter. New content includes new and updated editions including to key titles such as Coulson & Richardson, Ludwig’s Applied Process design and more in subject areas like sustainable development, engineering management, food science, artificial intelligence, and block chain technology in the chemical industries. Content and collaboration go mobile too, and all of this integrated, verified and trusted data is at your fingertips 24/7 when you log onto the AIChE eLibrary.
Below are some new key updates:
- Personalization: MyKnovel is expanded to provide instant access to recent searches & views, saved content (including content saved on mobile devices), printed & downloaded content
- Upgraded Search: Refine By filter lets users narrow down broad search queries that otherwise result in large, unfiltered Search Results. A suggested focused set of concepts is offered, too.
- Enhancements to Search: Auto-Suggest, New Content Type, and Definitions features refine search results and simplify access for those wanting a definition / encyclopedic entry for background information
- Content viewing: Now in HTML (previously in flash), with new Notes functionality to annotate text for easy review, search, and sharing with colleagues
- In-product guides: Simple to use in-product guides are available on each page to allow users, especially first-timers, to take full-advantage of all product capabilities