Join more than 60,000 members in more than 110 countries!
- One year subscriptions to CEP Chemical Engineering Progress®, AIChExchange and AIChE SmartBrief
- Free, unlimited access to the AIChE eLibrary, featuring the Knovel® Life Sciences collection
- Unlimited access to LIVE and archived AIChE webinars
But wait, that’s not all! You also get
- Entrée to exclusive online member communities, Local Sections, Technical Divisions and Forums and Technological Communities
- Preferred rates on AIChE conferences — attend just one conference a year and your AIChE membership pays for itself
- Members-only group rates on comprehensive insurance products (in US)
- Substantial discounts on courses, conference recordings and webinars at the AIChE Academy
- Preferred member discounts at Office Depot®, Avis® and Hertz®, The UPS® Store, hotels and cruises, online shopping and more
- Savings on books, magazines and journals
Professional members enjoy the exclusive privileges and benefits of AIChE membership and shall also have the privileges of nominating and voting for officers and directors. They shall also have the privileges of holding office and of voting on amendments to this Constitution after 4 years as a member (a 4-year member).
If you are currently a professional member of AIChE, you may want to consider becoming a senior member. Senior members have the privilege of holding office, voting on amendments to the Constitution, nominating and voting for officers and directors. Being a Senior Member is a prerequisite for becoming an AIChE Fellow.A member may, after regular application and election, become a Senior Member.
Fellow is AIChE's highest grade of membership and is achieved only through election by the AIChE BOD, generally upon recommendation of the AIChE Admissions Committee through whom all nominations for election to Fellow are processed.A senior sember who has satisfied the Fellow Bylaw requirements and has demonstrated significant accomplishments in, and contributions to, the profession may be nominated for consideration to be elected Fellow.
AIChE Young Professionals are under 35 and have graduated from an undergraduate institution, new to the working world, Master’s or PhD students , pursuing a career in chemical engineering post-graduation and looking to advance their career after a few years of work in the field. Save on Young Professional and Graduate Student membership.