See all blog posts and interviews from the 2015 AIChE Spring Meeting and 11th Global Congress on Process Safety in Austin.
Shakeel Kadri earned his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering at the Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology of Gujarat University in India. Shakeel earned his master’s degree in chemical engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology, and an MBA at La Salle University. He joined Air Products in 1978 in their process engineering function. In his current role as Director of Global Process Safety and Risk Management, Shakeel has been instrumental in building their global process safety team, played a key role in raising company’s process safety risk awareness and focus globally,...Read more
Wesley E. (Wes) Lohec, 55, is vice president, Health, Environment and Safety, for Chevron Corporation, a position he has held since 2011. He is responsible for leading Health, Environment and Safety strategic planning and issues management, compliance assurance, and emergency response. He also is responsible for Chevron’s Environmental Management Company, which manages environmental remediation and abandonment liabilities.
Previously, Lohec served as managing director of the Latin America strategic business unit from 2008 to 2011 for Chevron Africa and Latin...Read more
More Conference Highlights
- 2015 AIChE & 11th GCPS Dual Poster Session & Cocktail Reception
- 2015 AIChE Spring Meeting and 11th GCPS Keynote Address
- Executive Panel: Opportunity Crudes in a Changing Market and Process Safety Considerations
- 30th Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- 49th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium (LPS)
- Perspectives on Process Safety from Around the World
- Process Safety Spotlights Track
- 4th Process Safety Management Mentoring (PSM^2) Forum
- 17th Process Plant Safety Symposium (PPSS)
- Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (DIERS)