Notice: Our Customer Service 1-800 line is currently down. To contact Customer Service within the United States, please call 1-203-702-7660. We apologize for any inconvenience.
CCPS is also a great resource for smaller companies that may struggle to provide all the resources needed to meet process safety goals. Through membership, smaller companies can leverage their development and training with other members in companies large and small. Perhaps more importantly, small companies gain access to “go-to” people in other member companies who can help them with their immediate problems.
- Participate in the development of guidelines that apply to all areas of process safety
- Attend four Technical Steering Committee meetings per year, featuring workshops, special invited speakers, and updates on projects
- Receive free copies of new CCPS books and discounts on all other CCPS publications
But wait, there are more benefits
- Gain free access to the CCPS online community containing reference documents, project information, meeting minutes and more
- CCPS on Knovel offers the largest standalone collection of CCPS content available by subscription - over 110 resources.
- Members receive discounts on process safety courses based on CCPS materials and discounted registration to the GCPS conference
- Build effective networks of colleagues in other companies who can help each other solve problems
TRONOX highly values its membership of CCPS. The available knowledge of process safety keeps on growing. The tools are readily useable and up to date. TRONOX’ implementation and level of process safety are enhanced with CCPS’ programs.
To determine the appropriate dues for a company, we begin by evaluating the company financials available within the annual report. We would then contact the company to discuss our proposed dues amount. Once an agreement on dues has been reached, CCPS invoices the company and provides a receipt upon payment.
Chemical and Petroleum Manufacturers
Dues are based on annual sales (in US dollars) of chemical and petroleum products.
Dues are based on annual sales (in US dollars) of pharmaceuticals.
Other Manufacturers and Non-manufacturers
This includes consulting, engineering, insurance, equipment, and testing companies. Annual CCPS dues for non-manufacturers are set at a fixed annual rate of $8,200.
Organizations not included in the categories above. Annual dues for associations and government entities are $8,200. Reduced benefit/lower cost options are available.
CCPS Emeritus Program
When a CCPS sponsor representative reaches retirement age, he or she has attained a wealth of experience and knowledge of Process Safety. Most of these individuals have been dedicated to Process Safety over many years, and when they retire they wish to continue contributing for many years to come.
Such members would make both technical and financial contributions to CCPS, guide CCPS direction, mentor the next generation of CCPS, and in most if not all ways continue their participation in CCPS as they did when employed.