- Familiarizes the student or an engineer new to process safety with the concept of process safety management
- Serves as a comprehensive reference for Process Safety topics for student chemical engineers and newly graduate engineers
- Acts as a reference material for either a stand-alone process safety course or as supplemental materials for existing curricula
- Includes the evaluation of SACHE courses for application of process safety principles throughout the standard Ch.E. curricula in addition to, or as an alternative to, adding a new specific process safety course
- Gives examples of process safety in design
Note: AIChE members now enjoy a 35% discount on all books. Prices shown above are for hardcopy books. To see E-book options and prices, click the button below.