The 2017 Process Safety Congress will be organized by CCPS and its volunteers from industry and academia. CCPS conferences promote process safety by identifying emerging process safety issues and advancing leading process safety management practices. It is dedicated to managing process safety systematically, locally, regionally and internationally.
The 2017 Process Safety Congress will cover the following general themes, with special emphasis to share process safety learning from corrosion in the Process Industries.
- Process Safety Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Process Safety Integrity Management
- Human Factors Analysis
- Hazard identification and risk analysis/management
- Process Safety Management Implementation
Note: Special emphasis to share process safety learning from corrosion in the Process Industries