Why Should You Attend?
The 7th CCPS Latin American Conference on Process Safety will be held in Lima, Peru from August 22-23, 2016 with a preconference course offered on August 21, 2016. The subtopics and themes will focus on different aspects of Risk Based Process Safety, with an emphasis on relevant industries such as upstream and mining.
- Guy Colonna,Division Director, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Julio Salvador, OSINERGMIN
- Louisa Nara, Technical Director, Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- Delmar "Trey" Morrison, Exponent
- Gustavo Correa, YPF
Session topics include:
- Risk-Based Process Safety
- Case Studies and Lessons Learned in Process Safety
- Fires, explosions, Facility Siting and QRA
- MOC / Operational Discipline
- PHA / LOPA / Risk Management
- Risk-Based Process Safety - Metrics
- Reliability & Mechanical Integrity
- Process Safety Challenges in Upstream
The conference sessions will focus discussions around the four pillars and 20 elements of CCPS's Risk Based Process Safety.