2023 BASF Sponsored CCPS Faculty Workshop
This Faculty Process Safety Workshop, sponsored by BASF, will show chemical engineering faculty how process safety is put into industrial practice and demonstrate the importance of process safety to the design and operation of a chemical plant.
Workshop Location: Lemförde, Germany
Registration is free. Housing and meal expenses will be covered. The ONLY cost to attendees is transportation; including flights, train tickets, or driving expenses to and from the workshop.
- Monday, July 10: Welcome Dinner
- Tuesday - Thursday, July 11 - 13: Workshop
BENEFITS FOR FACULTY
- Gain expertise in process safety issues
- Participate in industry-related safety case studies
- Visit manufacturing sites where process safety solutions are implemented so that these can be shared in educational environments
The workshop will enable faculty to teach process safety in their undergraduate and graduate curricula so that graduating students will have a basic understanding of process safety for their careers in industry.
This program is run by AIChE’s Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS).
Learn more about the Undergraduate Process Safety Learning Initiative.