2023 Dow Sponsored CCPS Process Safety Faculty Workshop
This Faculty Process Safety Workshop, sponsored by Dow, will show chemical engineering faculty how process safety is put into industrial practice and demonstrated the importance of process safety to the design and operation of a chemical plant.
Workshop Location: Freeport, Texas
Registration is free. Housing and meal expenses will be covered. The ONLY cost to attendees is transportation; including flights, train tickets, or driving expenses to and from the workshop.
- Monday, June 12: Welcome Dinner/Opening Reception
- Tuesday - Thursday, June 13 - 15: Workshop
BENEFITS FOR FACULTY
- Gain expertise in process safety issues
- Participate in industry-related safety case studies
- Learn how to incorporate process safety to your existing Chemical Engineering curriculum
The workshop will enable faculty to teach process safety in their undergraduate and graduate curricula so that graduating students will have a basic understanding of process safety for their careers in industry.
This program is run by AIChE’s Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS).