2020 Chemours Sponsored Virtual CCPS Faculty Workshop
This Faculty Process Safety Workshop, sponsored by Chemours, will show chemical engineering faculty how process safety is put into industrial practice and demonstrate the importance of process safety to the design and operation of a chemical plant.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020: 4 hours of virtual workshop
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020: 4 hours of virtual workshop
BENEFITS FOR FACULTY
- Gain expertise in process safety issues
- Participate in industry-related safety case studies
- Learn how to incorporate process safety to your existing Chemical Engineering curriculum
The workshop will enable faculty to teach process safety in their undergraduate and graduate curricula so that graduating students will have a basic understanding of process safety for their careers in industry.
This program is run by AIChE’s Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS).