The Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) is pleased to announce its CCPS China Regional TSC Meeting, to be held virtually on May 29, 2020.
In light of the recent concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), CCPS has decided to organize a virtual meeting for all CCPS members in China. This meeting will be an excellent opportunity to stay connected with CCPS staff and member companies in the region.
- CCPS Conference and Regional Projects Status Update
- Coronavirus Impact & Challenges
- Chemical Reactivity Worksheet Demonstartion
To support its members in the best way CCPS pursues the following objectives at its meetings:
- To share the knowledge and experience among CCPS member companies
- By To provide updates on CCPS activities in the region and worldwide
- To collect inputs and feedback from member companies on future course of action in the Region
- To trigger new PSM initiatives in China
- To collect inputs on future CCPS meetings and conferences, conduct of CCPS public training programs & workshops to be held in the region
China Regional TSC Meeting Contact:
Jing Chen, CCPS Engineering Specialist