Jointly Hosted by CCPS and Syngenta
Unfortunately, we need to inform you that we have to cancel our upcoming 2020 Europe Regional Meeting scheduled for March 18, 2020 in Basel, Switzerland due to the onset of COVID-19 in Europe.
To support with you with updated information on Process Safety, we are working on the organization of an online meeting on March 18, 2020. Later this year, we are planning to reschedule our face-to-face meeting. Thank you for your understanding.
Please contact Dr. Horst Massong at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
To support its members in the best way, CCPS pursues the following objectives at its meetings:
- To share the knowledge and experience among CCPS member companies
- To provide updates on CCPS activities in the region and worldwide
- To collect inputs and feedback from member companies on future course of action in the European region
- To trigger new PSM initiatives in the Europe region
- To collect inputs on future CCPS meetings and conferences, conduct of CCPS public training programs & workshops to be held in the region
The meeting planner looked for convenient accommodation in the surroundings of the meeting venue.
Please find some suggestions for your stay below:
Messeplatz 12, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Dorint Hotel Basel
Schönaustraße 10, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
The Dorint and Hyperion Hotels are within easy walking distance and have their own car parks. Those staying in a Basel hotel will receive a free travel pass for trams and buses – they can travel from the airport/ railway station without a ticket provided they have their reservation details. Please view this link.
2020 Europe Regional TSC Meeting Contacts:
Horst Massong, CCPS Europe Project Manager
Phone: +49 69 7564 396