To capture the highest possible margins in your batch process, you must improve your Right-First-Time metric. But for many plants that can be a major hurdle. Attend this sponsored webinar to learn proven strategies you can apply immediately to eliminate out-of-spec batches, reduce costly and time-consuming scrap and rework, improve batch cycle times and ensure HS&E performance in your batch process.
In one hour, you’ll learn about key measurement solutions in your batching process that you can implement to hit your quality and production targets while ensuring a safe and reliable operation. In addition, you’ll delve into reactor automation, wireless batch measurements, batch safety and batch control and other best practices and tools for achieving your goal of repeatable golden batch outcomes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Charge batches with precision, accuracy and repeatability
- Ensure consistent reactor temperature control for on-spec batches and reduced cycle times
- Implement best practices to achieve reliable reactor level and interface measurement despite challenging reactor conditions
- Automate manual sampling to reduce batch cycle times, eliminate off-spec batches and reduce safety risk
- Reduce abnormal situations to manage safety risk
Sponsored webinars bring technical information from reputable firms and
suppliers to AIChE members. The content reflects the views, opinions, and
recommendations of the sponsoring organization. AIChE does not warrant or
represent, expressly or by implication, the correctness or accuracy of the
content of the information presented. As between (1) the AIChE, the
presenter and author(s) of this work, their employers, and their
employers' officers and directors, and (2) the user/viewer of this work,
the user/viewer accepts any legal liability or responsibility whatsoever
for the consequence of its use or misuse. Contact information for
attendees of this webinar, including email address, will be shared with
the sponsoring firm. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe
from email from that organization.