Leaders’ Panel Discussion on Process Safety
Theme: How I drive Process Safety in my Organization?
It is our great pleasure to announce panel member of the “Leaders’ Panel Discussion on Process Safety” to be held on October 22, 2019 (Time: 11:00 am to 12.30 pm) during 5th CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety [GSPS] in Singapore.
Following are the panel members on the “Leaders’ Panel Discussion on Process Safety”:
- Mr. Tomohide Miyata, Director; Senior Vice President; Managing Executive Officer - Safety, Health & Environment Department, Quality Assurance Department, Central Technical Research Laboratory; JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation; Japan
- Ms. Anne O’Neal; Global Manager- Operational Excellence and HES, Chevron; USA
- Er. Lucas Ng HK, General Manager-Plant; Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore
- Mr. Richard Emerson; Manufacturing Director BST; Bangkok Synthetics Company Ltd. Thailand
- Ms. Rosfinah BtA Nadir; CEO- Petronas Chemical Ethylene/Propylene Sdn Bhd.; PETRONAS
- Mr. Haris Farooqi; Asia Operations Director, Air Products and Chemicals, Singapore
Mr Shakeel Kadri, CCPS Executive Director, will be a Panel Moderator for this session.
We take this opportunity to thank you in anticipation of your support, and we remain at your disposal. Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration and respect.
We thank you in advance for considering our request.