Wednesday, October 23 - +08
Theme: How I drive Process Safety in my Organization?
It is our great pleasure to announce panel member of the “Academia Panel Discussion on Process Safety” to be held on October 23, 2019 (Time: 11:00 am to 12.30 pm) during 5th CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety [GSPS] in Singapore.
Following are the panel members on the “Academia Panel Discussion on Process Safety”:
- Ms. June Wispelwey; Executive Director & CEO, AIChE, USA
- Dr. Kristine, Kulinowski; Interim Executive Authority, Chemical Safety Board (CSB), USA
- Tetsuo FUCHINO- Associate Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Assoc. Prof. Lim Kok Hwa; Deputy Cluster Director, Chemical Engineering and Food Technology, Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore
- Assoc. Prof. Sin Siang Meng, Ivan; Dept. of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore.
- Madam Sulo Belawan; Head HSSE PETRONAS Gas & New Energy; CCPS Advisory Board Member
- Dr. Dongfeng Zhao, Professor, College of Chemical Engineering, China University of Petroleum, China
Ms. Louisa Nara, CCPS Global Technical Director, will be a Panel Moderator for this session.
We take this opportunity to thank you in anticipation of your support, and we remain at your disposal. Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration and respect.
We thank you in advance for considering our request.