As a corporate member of CCPS, representatives from your company may avail of the following benefits.
- Participate in the development of guidelines that apply to all areas of process safety. Project participants share their experience and expertise, learn from each other, and contribute to the overall safety of the industry.
- Attend five Technical Steering Committee meetings per year, featuring workshops, special invited speakers, and updates on projects.
- Member companies get access to members—only areas of the website, with premier content such as the Process Safety Incident Database (PSID), Meeting minutes, CHEF and RAST Webinar content, Books of Beacon, and so much more.
- Receive free copies of new CCPS books and discounts on all other CCPS publications. Members also receive discounts on Process Safety courses based on CCPS materials.
- CCPS-on-Knovel, member company members get a discount of 35% on all CCPS related content in an electronic format. See CCPS-on-Knovel page, for more information.
- Gain free access to the CCPS Internet Community containing reference documents, project information, meeting minutes and more.
- Benefit from the discounted member registration rate to attend the GCPS conference.
- Build effective networks of colleagues in other companies who can help each other solve problems.
To learn about becoming a CCPS member, please contact CCPS at 646-495-1371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org