PSM Compliance Audits - Leveraging your "A" Team
- Type: Archived Webinar
- Level: Basic
- Duration: 1 hour
Are you interested in leveraging audit data into a valuable investment?
Join this 60-minute Provenance-sponsored webinar to learn how to master your next compliance audit through a nuanced combination of preparation, team members, and analytical thinking. PSM compliance audits may be mandatory, but they can become a valuable investment when you know how to leverage the data, questions and insights uncovered by the audit team. Discover how you and your team can learn more from and do more with the results than you might expect.
Take a look at your agenda:
- Learn how to promote process safety learning and growth during a compliance audit
- Refresh your reference of OSHA’s regulations, intent, and case law precedent
- Understand the benefits of using consistent, clear and concise wording in findings reports
- Identify trends in discrepancies and use them to guide your audit beyond the checklists
- Tips to create a positive "Here to Help" audit atmosphere and dispel the "Gotcha!" audit mentality
Dylan Misslin is an Account Director at Provenance Consulting and holds a BS in Nuclear Engineering from Texas A&M University. Since joining Provenance Consulting in 2014, he has served clients in the oil and gas, specialty chemical, and nutritional industries.
Mr. Misslin manages various PSM-related projects specific to OSHA and EPA compliance audits, Management of Change (MOC) facilitation and implementation, Process Safety Information (PSI) verification, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Mechanical Integrity (MI) initiatives.Read more
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|