Lean into LEAN
- Type: Archived Webinar
- Level: Basic
- Duration: 1 hour
- PDHs: 1.00
Efficiency has never been more important to the Oil and Gas industry than now. With this being a traditional industry with rooted conventional processes, the biggest challenge in engineering is to think beyond those practices to improve efficiency, deliver prime quality and zero waste.
Attendees will be introduced to the LEAN methodology which is about eliminating that which does not add value, and delivering the best possible product to the customer, while minimizing waste. The benefits for the organization, therefore, are manifold: increased product quality, improved lead times, sustainability, customer satisfaction, and increased profits, among others.
Why to Think LEAN:
- To OPTIMIZE processes across the value chain
- To MAXIMIZE value while minimizing waste in terms of time, costs and resources.
- To DELIVER prime quality to the customer
What You’ll Learn:
- What a LEAN process is
- Current practices in Oil and Gas industry
- LEAN tools and techniques
- Implementation benefits
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|