Shortcut Methodology in Pilot Plants
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: April 29, 2009
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 0.50
This session is devoted to short cut methods in pilot plants, including enhanced experimentation, multi-throughput methods, and use of modeling to simplify experimental scope.
Please Note: Shortcut Methodology in Pilot Plants -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Scale-up Technology with FinTec® Reactor
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|