Piloting Digitalization at Dupont
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: August 18, 2020
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 0.40
Okay, you've decided that it's critically important to begin going down the digitalization path. Now what? This presentation will cover DuPont's efforts to date to implement pilot digitalization projects making use of data from existing assets and provide some learnings that you may benefit from in your own piloting efforts.
Specific questions that will be answered and topics that will be covered include...
- Implementation in a production facility making use of real world data
- Selection of digitalization options to be piloted
- Who was involved in the implementation process?
- How long did it take to complete the piloting?
- What support did you receive during the piloting?
- What specific digitalization tools/apps were piloted?
- What was the outcome of the pilot testing?
- What would DuPont have done differently?
- What are the next steps?
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|
|Computing and Systems Technology Division Members||Free|