Hydrogen Production, Storage and Utilization
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: April 28, 2009
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 2.20
Papers on challenges and opportunities in hydrogen from renewable resources.
The U.S. Dept of Energy Hydrogen Program: Status and Performance Gaps of On-board Hydrogen Storage Technologies
· Ammonia and Metal Ammines for High Density Hydrogen Storage
·<span style="&'font:" 7pt="" 'times="" new="" roman';&'=""> Coke and Microreactors: a Contradiction? - Catalytic Cracking of Propane in a Microreactor Heated by Catalytic Combustion
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|