AIChE Academy eLearning courses provide practical, expert chemical engineering and process safety education in an online format that is available anytime, anywhere; all you need is an Internet connection. Courses range in duration from 2 to 30 hours, include exercises, activities, quizzes and exams that keep you on your toes. You can pause whenever you want and return to the course when it’s convenient for you. CEUs and PDHs are awarded for all AIChE Academy eLearning courses.
Training a Team?
AIChE eLearning provides uniform training across multiple sites in a format that fits everyone’s schedule. Learners train when, where, and at their pace.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk discounts for 10+ users.
Most Popular Courses
AIChE Academy’s most popular eLearning courses include those that focus on process safety fundamentals, excel/vba spreadsheet skills, distillation, and chemical engineering for non-chemical engineers.
- ELS105: CCPS’ Process Safety Management Overview
- ELA120: CCPS’ 20 Elements of Risk Based Process Safety
- ELA110: AIChE’s Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical Engineers
- ELA121: CCPS’s Hazard Identification for Operators and Maintenance Workers
- ELA109: CCPS’ Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- ELS101: AIChE’s Spreadsheet Problem-Solving for Chemical Engineers
Get answers to your questions on AIChE Academy’s eLearning experience.