Process Intensification Credential Program
- Course ID: ELP301
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Language: English
- Skill Level: Basic
- Duration: 19 hours
- CEUs: 1.90
- PDHs: 19.00
- Accrediting Agencies:
This is one of three focus tracks for the Process Intensification credential program. You only need to complete one track to receive your PI credential.
The PI credential, upon completion, is valid for two years. When you’re eligible to renew your credential, you’ll be notified via email and be required to complete 4 additional hours of continuing education in order to renew your PI credential.
Increasing transformation of the process industries, by advancing modular chemical process intensification technology, presents new opportunities for the current workforce. RAPID leads the way in process intensification excellence in the U.S. This credential program aims to:
- Increase your employability - half of companies surveyed said they would be more likely to hire a candidate certified in PI over a non-certified candidate.
- Equip you with tools to add greater value to your organization (identifying opportunities for increased efficiency, lower CAPEX & lower OPEX).
- Help organizations identify qualified people.
- Increase retention within organizations.
The completion of this credential represents the recipient’s knowledge and competency in the area of process intensification. The credential is valid for two years upon passing the final exam.
Courses in this Credential Program:
- ELA300: Fundamentals of Process Intensification
- ELA350: Process Design for Process Intensification
- ELA351: Modeling and Simulation for Process Intensification
- ELA352: Introduction to Modular Chemical Process Intensification
- ELA301: Intensified Reaction Processes
Credit is given for any courses already completed. If you have already purchased any of the courses within this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount.
Teams (10 or more)
Minimize cost and maximize learning with Train-A-Team.Learn more
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$995.00|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||$995.00|
|Employees of RAPID Members||$2395.00|