Fundamental Hydrogen Safety Credential
- Course ID: ELP200
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Language: English
- Skill Level: Basic
- Duration: 9 hours
- CEUs: 0.90
- PDHs: 9.00
It’s Elemental: Acquire a Fundamental Hydrogen Safety Credential from the Center for Hydrogen Safety (CHS)
Safety should be #1 when it comes to the 1st Element
Reducing risk, liability and exposure is essential to the long-term growth and development of the hydrogen and fuel cell industries. CHS’ Fundamental Hydrogen Safety Credential demonstrates an employee’s understanding of hydrogen’s properties and best practices for handling it safely. The credential also exemplifies an organization’s preparedness to work safely and underpins stakeholder and public confidence.
Why encourage employees to apply?
CHS’ Fundamental Hydrogen Safety Credential offers a way for companies to:
- Validate that employees understand the hazards and work safely
- Support the continued growth of employees and expand their opportunities
- Elevate the status, prestige and reputation of credential holders
- Identify qualified applicants in the hiring process
- Justify investments in programs, processes, systems or infrastructure as well as professional development activities
How does CHS’s Fundamental Hydrogen Safety Credential benefit your organization?
- Build a staff that may require less on-the-job training, is accountable, has a better work ethic and may stay with the organization longer
- Safeguard the public with credentialed employees who demonstrate a defined level of proficiency
- Give your organization a competitive advantage as prospective customers decide on their best partner
I want to get the credential, now what?
- The credential requires you to take 9 fundamental hydrogen safety courses, they are:
- ELA201 Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier
- ELA202 Properties and Hazards of Hydrogen
- ELA203 Safety Planning for Hydrogen Projects
- ELA204 Safety Considerations for Hydrogen Facility Design and Construction
- ELA205 Safety Considerations for Hydrogen System Components
- ELA206 Safety Considerations for Liquid Hydrogen Systems
- ELA207 Material Compatibility Design Considerations for Hydrogen Systems
- ELA208 Hydrogen System Operation
- ELA209 Hydrogen System Maintenance and Inspection
- If you have already completed one or more of these courses and wish to get credit for those courses please email email@example.com.
- If you have not purchased any individual courses you can either:
- Purchase the packaged program at the price listed.
- Purchase and complete the individual courses, then when you are ready email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive credit and purchase the exam.
Teams (10 or more)
Minimize cost and maximize learning with Train-A-Team.Learn more
|Employees of CHS Member Organizations||$490.50|
|Employees of CHS - University Member||$550.50|