OSHA Process Safety Management Review
- Course ID:
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Skill Level:
Take this fundamental course and gain an introduction to Process Safety Management. In two hours, you’ll learn how and when to apply the OSHA standard (the Process Safety Management standard: OSHA 1910.119) and see how it relates to the Process Safety Management system developed by the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS).
Learn from noted Process Safety expert, John Murphy, PE.:
- The history behind the creation of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Process Safety Management (PSM) Standard
- Intent of the OSHA PSM Standard
- How and when and to apply the OSHA PSM Standard
- How to write a PSM program plan
- CCPS' 20 Elements of Process Safety and how they related to the OSHA PSM standard
This course is a great overview for those who need a fundamental understanding of the OSHA PSM Standard and how to apply it. Register today.
John has over 40 years of experience in chemical manufacturing and process safety with jobs in the chemical industry, consulting and government. He is currently an independent consultant and retired from the U. S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board where is was a lead investigator and the Dow Chemical Company where he was a leader in process safety.
Currently he provides process safety services as a independent consultant and serves as a staff consultant to the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS). As a staff consultant for CCPS he has managed many book...Read more
Teams (10 or more)
Minimize cost and maximize learning with Train-A-Team.Learn more
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$395.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$197.50|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||$197.50|