The Global Congress on Process Safety consists the following tracks, Click on the name of the track to see a complete listing of sessions and topics :
- Annual Loss Prevention Symposium (LPS) - The purpose of the LPS conference is to present technological advances in process safety, explosion prevention, fire protection and lessons learnt from incident investigations. This year’s theme: “Looking forward – new developments, cutting edge solutions, innovative and novel approaches”.
- Center for Chemical Process Safety Symposium (CCPS) - The CCPS conference promotes process safety by identifying emerging process safety issues and advancing leading process safety management practices. It is dedicated to managing process safety systematically, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Process Plant Safety Symposium (PPSS) - The focus of the PPSS is to provide proven best practices, perspectives, methods and tools that can be readily practiced and provide value to personnel at the plant level.
- Process Safety Management Mentoring (PSMM) Forum - PSMM is a tutorial-based track aimed at professionals new to the workforce, new to the field of process safety, and to those simply interested in strengthening their knowledge of process safety.
- Process Safety Spotlights Track - The focus of the Spotlight track is to describe approaches or programs designed to help facilitate the communication of technical engineering concepts and/or EHS related topics to internal and external non-technical stake holders (e.g. management, employees, regulators, education, and or public forms).
- Perspectives on Process Safety from Around the World - Strives to provide a space for different regions around the world to discuss the issues that are significantly impacting the development in Process Safety in their regions, considering the particular needs of language, and cultural characteristics of each one.