Jordan Barab joined OSHA as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health on April 13, 2009.
He previously served as Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA from 1998 to 2001, when he helped the Agency to promulgate the ergonomics workplace safety and health standard that was repealed by Congress in March 2001.
For the House Education and Labor Committee, he was Senior Labor Policy Advisor for health and safety from 2007 to April 2009.
Mr. Barab worked on workplace safety issues for the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard...
Luther C. Kissam, IV (Luke) is Chief Executive Officer of Albemarle Corporation, a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of highly engineered specialty chemicals for a wide range of industries. Mr. Kissam was elected as CEO, effective September 2011, and he was elected to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective November 2, 2011. He previously served as President, where he managed all aspects of the company’s global business and operational activities.
Mr. Kissam joined Albemarle in September 2003 as Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary and served...
More Conference Highlights
- Put the Meeting on Your Phone or Tablet
- 2014 AIChE Spring Meeting and 10th GCPS Keynote Address
- Process Safety Spotlights
- 16th Process Plant Safety Symposium (PPSS)
- 29th Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- 3rd Process Safety Management Mentoring 〖PSM〗^2 Forum
- 48th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium (LPS)
- 2014 AIChE & 10th GCPS Dual Poster Session and Cocktail Reception