Management of Change
- Type: Archived Webinar
- Level: Basic
- Duration: 1 hour
- PDHs: 0.00
Management of Change (MOC) is perhaps the most difficult business process to embed in an organization. Exploring this holistic approach to Management of Change drives a roadmap for MOC to bring clarity, consistency, and documentation to bear within facilities and culture.
Join us for this webinar and explore how to effectively and efficiently manage change – including personnel and organizational change. You’ll also learn how companies today are successfully meeting the challenges of MOC.
DOWNLOAD this whitepaper to learn more about Management of Change.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Breaking down the complex inputs into an MOC program
- Sample MOC standards (Policies and Procedures)
- Identifying hazards and managing risks
- How to design an effective PSSR process and checklist
- How to create effective automated processes that reduce risk and enhance efficiency
- What are the outcomes when companies follow best practices for MOC?
- How automating the MOC process leads to business process improvement
Dave Drerup is the CEO of Operational Sustainability and has over 20 years of experience providing process safety and operational excellence solutions to a variety of clients in the petroleum, chemical and manufacturing industries. Areas of focus have included Title V permitting, compliance audits, corporate sustainability reporting, process/operational safety, asset and integrity management, risk management, solution architecture, mobile asset management, and engineering design. David has also built and managed an EHS IT consulting practice with over 70 consultants and recently led the...Read more
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|