An IDEAL Conversation: LGBTQ+ Industry Employee Resource Group Best Practices
- Type: Archived Webinar
- Level: Basic
Learn about how large industrial companies deal with challenges, make progress, and achieve success in supporting and building LBGTQ+ & Allies communities in their organizations. The live panel will discuss the importance of leadership, management and sponsor involvement; utilizing events as a means to build, support, and connect to the LGBTQ+ community; common challenges in manufacturing locations, and much more. The session will also include a live audience Q&A.
Who should attend?
- Industry professionals who don't have strong ERGs or are looking to improve or create them
- Members of ERGs who want to learn how others work
- Academic department chairs
- Academic chapter advisors
- Undergraduate and graduate students