Smart Digital Procedures - Key to Maximize Digital Transformation Strategy and Operational Excellence
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: August 18, 2020
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 0.40
- Current procedure practices have huge gaps from both a technology and human factor perspective. Built-for-paper with high costs of administrations, these procedures offer little value to effectively serve to protect workers and assets, and are a dead end for mobility and IoT benefits.
- This presentation will help the participants understand the true value of procedure content delivered in multiple media formats (fit-for-purpose) via smart digital database functionality.
- The presentation will walk through the journey to achieve sustainable procedural operational excellence.
- We will explore best practices to improve usability, consistency and access, integration with critical sources of data and the importance of effective cultural adoption with effective change management.
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|
|Computing and Systems Technology Division Members||Free|