Process Safety Metrics and Culture
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: April 28, 2009
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 2.80
This session features presentations focusing on using the new CCPS Process Safety Metrics and other metrics to drive continual improvement in a company’s process safety culture and in overall incident reduction performance. Emphasis is placed on papers that describe actual experience with implementing metrics, tracking results, and making decisions based on these results.
Implementation of Process Safety Management Into Diverse Corporate Cultures
· OECD Guidance on Safety Performance Indicators
· CCPS Process Safety Metrics Status Report
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||1|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|