Mindful Methods to Create Profound Shifts in Personal and Corporate Life
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: August 19, 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 1.00
Do you go home from work drained and exhausted? Is your mantra âI gave at the officeâ? Participate in this session, and you will take a brief proprietary quiz to find your unique Energy Style. You will make a plan to stay in your Energy Style. Never go home exhausted again.
Based on her best-selling book, Feminine Emergenceâ¢, Dr. Liszcz will outline practical steps for bringing masculine and feminine energies to life at work. Her insightful stories from her personal history, her interviews with forty-four professional mid-career women, and references to pop culture will show the value of bringing more feminine energy into our companies and organizations.
In her book, Feminine Emergence, Dr. Liszcz outlines what is missing from a life, a team, or an organization that is out of balance. She will give an overview of her book in this instructive presentation. This new and emerging view of life and work will inspire you to engage talents and gifts that are available to all of us for more collaboration, inclusion and productivity.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Understand masculine and feminine energy
- Engage employees more fully in their work.
- Facilitate teams in a way that leverages more talents and skills of members.
- Enhance organizational performance through development of a balanced energy culture and corporate culture.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|