Managing Organizational Change
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: April 29, 2009
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 1.20
Management of Change has long been recognized as a fundamental cornerstone of a process safety program. Through the years, most companies have evolved a mature system to manage technical changes -- equipment, materials, and technology -- in their facilities. In recent years, the effects of, and need to manage, changes to organizations have come to the fore. These types of changes include staffing (for instance due to career advancements, retirements or terminations) or staffing levels, creation or deletion of positions, position duties/job scope, shift durations, mergers and acquisitions, and maintaining competency and knowledge. Of particular interest are the management of change process used (if different from MoC for technical changes), the review techniques employed, authorization of organizational change, and experiences and lessons learned associated with organizational MoC.
Please Note: Managing Organizational Change -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Identifying Key Safety Roles during Organisational Change
· Risk Assessment Process for Organizational Changes
· An Overview of the CCPS Guideline on Process Safety Consideration during the Merger and Acquisition Process
Once the content has been viewed and you have attested to it, you will be able to download and print a certificate for PDH credits. If you have already viewed this content, please click here to login.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|