Cyber Incident Exercise for Safety Protection in Critical Infrastructure
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: March 29, 2017
- Duration: 30 minutes
- PDHs: 0.50
Â Thus, the owner of CI should prepare countermeasures for the safety and security of ICS simultaneously. However, there are no perfect countermeasures for the above both, it is necessary to prepare a certain resilience inside CI operation fields that are supported by the field operators who should dynamically create and manage ICS-Emergency Response Team, ICS-Security Incident Response Team.
Â In this paper, the authors would like to discuss about the following two problems.
- Simultaneous achievement framework of safety and security in ICS
- Personnel training methodology based on the framework.
Trial exercises, where almost 200 CI personals and security experts were joined, is also presented for an illustrative example to the framework and methodology.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||Free|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|