50 Million Safe Man-Hours without Zero Lost Time Incident - a Success Story
- Type: Conference Presentation
- Conference Type: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Presentation Date: August 19, 2020
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- PDHs: 0.40
1. No lost time injury since 2012.
2. 1st fertilizer company across the globe to achieve 50 million safe man-hours.
3. Achieved âExcellenceâ in Process Safety Management by DuPont.
4. Zero Total recordable injury rate in 2019 so far
5. Plant on-stream factors improved from 80% in 2012 to 95% in 2018.
6. Production improved from 0.97 Million ton in 2012 to 1.4 Million ton in 2018.
7. Awarded Distinction by British Safety Council in International Safety Award in 2019.
8. Awarded by Royal Safety for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
The paper will describe the details of implementation process and maturing steps of systems on Behavioral aspects such as operating discipline, human factors, leading/lagging indicators and Technical aspects such as PHA, reliability forums, mechanical integrity & quality assurance, management of change etc. which resulted in achievement of such remarkable results.
|AIChE Member Credits||0.5|
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||Free|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|