The International Mammalian Synthetic Biology Workshop (mSBW) brings together leaders in synthetic biology with experts from other relevant fields to highlight and inspire cutting-edge synthetic biology research, emphasizing both basic and applied science. The mSBW series has grown to become a signature worldwide event exploring the latest advances and their applications in human health and beyond.
Abstract Submission: April 16, 2024
Early Bird Registration: June 28, 2024
mSBW brings together researchers across the globe to highlight the highest caliber research in mammalian synthetic biology. The warm and vibrant community provides a fantastic environment for researchers across stages to network. It’s my favorite meeting!
mSBW is the best conference to hear about new research, new approaches, and new ideas in mammalian synthetic biology. It’s also a great place to meet new colleagues and collaborators.
Top Reasons to Present
- This is the only meeting specifically dedicated to mammalian synthetic biology and its applications
- Benefit from creative input from colleagues working in allied fields
- Develop new collaborations and build relationships for current and future projects
- Identify trends that might influence your current research
mSBW 2024 will explore the integration of synthetic biology with regenerative medicine, fostering collaborations and discussions that could lead to revolutionary developments in cell and gene therapy.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Access presentations from leaders on the cutting-edge of research
- Attend Industry panel, with opportunities to network with biotech leaders/startups and international researchers
- Gain exposure to a terrific lineup of plenary speakers, sharing the latest in mammalian synthetic biology research
- The conference is unique in its focus on mammalian cell engineering and rational design approaches that push the field beyond transgenics and gene editing
Who Should Attend
- Researchers from industry, government, and academia
- Scientists across all levels of training (from graduate students to professionals, CEOs, and program leaders)
- Ph.D. students, post-docs, and industry scientists and engineers
- Associated professionals in the fields of bioengineering, biotechnology, and bioprocessing
This is the only meeting fully dedicated to the exponentially growing field of mammalian synthetic biology – yielding a unique opportunity to get the pulse of the next breakthroughs in biotechnology and biomedicine from leading scientists and to exchange ideas and start new collaborations.
Did you know?
Several sponsorships are available to allow you, and your organization, to choose a level that meets your recognition and budget goals. As a sponsor, you will be showing this audience, and the larger industrial biotechnology community, your commitment towards supporting a workshop that will benefit the companies in attendance, the industry, and society.