EpiBio explores the basics and cutting-edge technologies and applications related to the epigenome. The conference brings together interdisciplinary expertise in the field — allying biology, chemistry, physics, data processing (bioinformatics), and engineering to foster the development of novel methodologies and tools to answer biological questions in epigenetics. You’ll gain an understanding of current advances and future prospects in epigenetic engineering.
Abstract submission deadline: September 23, 2022
Early bird rates: Deadline September 27, 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for more hypothesis-driven epigenetics researchers to gain some fresh perspectives on chromatin biology from talks that focus on the rational design of the epigenetic nuclear machinery, and the development of new molecular tools.
The EpiBio conference provides fantastic opportunities to learn about cutting-edge epigenetics and bioengineering research and to connect with innovators and pioneers in this exciting field.
Top Reasons to Submit an Abstract
- Showcasing your work will help the epigenetic engineering community to better understand the scope of interests, activities, and priorities related to the field.
- Epigenetic engineering is a developing field that is not yet standardized in curricula or in most institutional programs allowing for a unique opportunity to contribute to the field’s state-of-the-art.
- This community is supportive and experienced, providing an environment for constructive feedback, brainstorming, and networking.
- Sensing Epigenetic Modifications
- Perturbing Chromatin
- Biophysics of Chromatin
- Emerging Technologies
- Epigenetics in Health & Development
As an early adopter of new CRISPR tech for neuroscience applications, this meeting is essential to me and my team. I learn about the latest tools for epigenetic editing and discuss applications with the scientists that created them.
Top Reasons to Attend
- The format encourages interactions between researchers of all expertise levels and disciplines.
- Its interdisciplinary nature fosters new collaborations.
- Attendees can discover new opportunities to make an impact in epigenetics.
- The event provides a unique platform for sharing technologies and their current or potential applications to epigenetics.
- At the interface of epigenetics and biotechnology, the conferences will deepen epigenetics knowledge and spur innovative bioengineering applications.
From histone marks to nuclear architecture, EpiBio integrates epigenetics and bioengineering into an exciting, friendly, and interactive conference. The warm, supportive community makes networking more fun and cutting-edge ideas more accessible.