CRISPR 2022 brings together investigators focused on enzymes and technologies, predominantly CRISPR-based systems, but also other promising systems and approaches, to discuss advances in the field and ways to harness genome engineering for beneficial purposes. Topics range from fundamental biology to translational and applied applications and include studies across the diversity of life. Importantly, speakers and participants represent both academic and commercial interests.
Our speaker lineup spans a really exciting cross-section of CRISPR biology and applied technology. I am particularly looking forward to sessions on biomedical applications, DNA repair, and genome screening.
Our keynote and invited speakers are at the forefront of the field. I can barely wait to hear about the latest developments in CRISPR-based precision genome editing approaches for biotechnological, agricultural, and biomedical applications.
Keynote Speaker Rodolphe Barrangou on 10 Years of CRISPR Engineering
Rodolphe Barrangou, Ph.D., the T. R. Klaenhammer Distinguished Professor at North Carolina State University and a keynote speaker, discusses the evolution of CRISPR research, his vision for the future, and what to expect at this year’s conference.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Obtain a broad view of the recent applications and developments in CRISPR technologies, and gain insight into where trends in the field are heading
- Benefit from creative input from colleagues working in allied fields
- Develop new collaborations and build relationships for current and future projects
- Enjoy a slate of exceptional guest speakers presenting the state-of-the-art in CRISPR technologies and beyond
Who Should Attend
- Scientists at all career stages
- Cell biologists in academia and industry at all levels
- Scientists in industry and academia
- Students and senior researchers
- Industry decision makers/tech scouts looking to speed up research and foster new applications