The Society for Biological Engineering and the AIChE Foundation proudly present the Society for Biological Engineering Fund.
This fundraising initiative will provide fundamental resources, such as networking, professional development, and training opportunities, to student members of the Society for Biological Engineering.
What will the SBE Fund do?
- Expand SBE Student Chapters at home and abroad
- Engage the next generation through an Annual SBE Student Conference
- Enhance SBE Student Awards and Scholarships
- Enrich undergraduate curriculum through monthly student webinars
- Encourage future leaders through a new SBE mentorship program
Every gift to the BioCatalyst Fund contributes to the advancement of biological engineering and to building a stronger SBE, today and in the future.
To make a gift to be used exclusively in support of SBE BioCatalyst Fund, please contact us using the information below.
For more information about the program and ways to give, please contact Andy Behrend, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-495-1342.