Early Bird Registration is Now Open!
Ticketed events will be available soon.
Register now to get the best price on the 2020 AIChE Spring Meeting.
- Short Courses
- Bring a Young Colleage Promotion
- Registration Policy
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Cancellation & Substitution Policy
- Onsite Registration Hours
- Visa Procedures
Your 2020 AIChE Spring Meeting registration includes permanent online access to the 2020 AIChE Spring Meeting Proceedings.
Note: By registering, you will be opted-in to the AIChE Engage discussion on the 2020 AIChE Spring Meeting.
|Spring Meeting & GCPS Full Meeting Bundle plus Fuels + Petrochemicals & GCPS Recordings*||$1145||$1395||$1215||$1455||$1275||$1515|
|Spring Meeting & GCPS Full Meeting Bundle**||$920||$1170||$990||$1230||$1050||$1290|
|Spring Meeting & GCPS Full Meeting Sessions Only||$740||$980||$790||$1030||$840||$1080|
|Spring Meeting & GCPS One Day Bundle***||
|One Day Sessions Only||$350||$520||$375||$545||$400||$570|
|Graduate Student - Full Meeting||$415||$540||$440||$565||$465||$590|
|Graduate Student - One Day||$255||$305||$270||$320||$285||$335|
|Undergraduate Student - Full Meeting||$25||$45||$25||$45||$25||$45|
|Guest for Opening Reception||$35||$35||$35||$35||$35||$35|
Note: Member rate applies to both AIChE Members and Employees of CCPS Member companies.
CCPS Member Discount:
Please be sure to log in to your account in order to receive the CCPS Member Discount. If the member discount is not reflected when registering, email our customer service team at email@example.com so that a team member can link your personal account to your company’s corporate account. Be sure to include your account number and your company name in the email.
Check the CCPS Member Companies to verify that your company is a CCPS member. Go to CCPS Member Companies Listing
Please note: AIChE Emeritus Members and Founders Award Recipients receive free Sessions Only Registration.
*This bundle includes Conference recordings, as well as Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday luncheons.
**Spring Meeting & GCPS Full Meeting Bundle includes Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Spring luncheons.
***Spring Meeting & GCPS One Day Bundle includes lunch for the day registered.
Only one single day pass may be purchased for any attendee. No multiple purchases of One Day passes allowed.
Bring a Young Colleague For Half Price: (age of 35 or under) who will be attending the FULL Spring Meeting & GCPS for the First time and receive a 50% off on registration. (No 1 Day registration allowed.)+
- This offer only available to AIChE members and Employees of CCPS member companies who registered for GCPS Sessions Only (GCPS Full), Full Meeting Bundle, or Full Meeting Bundle & Recordings. You must purchase the same registration category for your young colleague as your own.
- You can bring up to 3 Young Colleagues! Bring a Young colleague promo is applicable to full or bundle conference registrations and is not application to one day registrations.
- Please call AIChE's customer service after you have completed your registration at 1800-242-4363 to provide your Young Professional's information
All conference and short course attendees are qualified to receive Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or Professional Development Hours (PDH). You will receive 0.8CEU or 8PDH for each of the days that you attended the conference/short courses.
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org after the conference to request your CEU/PDH certificate.
Join @ChEnected on Twitter using #AIChESpring and #GCPS.
Cancellation requests can be made by calling Customer Service at 800.242.4363, 203.702.7660 (outside the United States), or by emailing email@example.com.
- If your cancellation request is received 30 days or more before the first day of the event, AIChE will refund your paid registration fees minus an administration charge of $100.00.
- Registrants canceling fewer than 30 days prior to the first day of the event (or failing to attend) will not receive a refund.
- Registration fees may be transferred to another individual for a $50 administration charge.
Registration will be at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Hall E. Hours are subject to change.
|Sunday, March 29||12:00pm – 7:30pm|
|Monday, March 30||7:00am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday, March 31||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday, April 1||7:30am – 5:00pm|
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
For more information, you can see here.