The Metabolic Engineering Conference is the world-leading conference to share developments and achievements in the field. The conference enables participants to collectively explore how developments in metabolic engineering can advance diverse sectors across agriculture, biomanufacturing, medicine, and more. No other conference provides this breadth and excellence in the field of metabolic engineering.
ME15 will continue to spark collaboration and inspire innovation in metabolic engineering. I look forward to welcoming ME15 participants to Singapore and introducing them to Singapore’s cultural and natural diversity as well.
The Metabolic Engineering conference series is more than just a technical conference—it’s a community. This is one of the few ‘must-attend’ conferences.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Through engaging technical talks, participants will learn about the field's opportunities and challenges
- Held in one of Asia's biotech hubs, ME15 will provide fresh perspectives on how the world is leveraging metabolic engineering to address global problems
- The single-track conference format enables a high degree of interaction
- This is THE conference for metabolic engineering—the people, the breadth, the topics, the community
- Learn about developments that will have an immediate impact on science and society
Who Should Attend
- Engineers and scientists at all career stages
- Engineers and scientists in industry and academia
- Students and senior researchers
- Industry decision makers/ tech scouts looking to speed up research and foster new applications
I really enjoy the community of researchers who gather for the ME conferences. ME15 is a terrific opportunity to renew existing connections while also welcoming new participants.