- Membership in IMES is open for researchers working in the field of metabolic engineering.
- Members of IMES will have reduced registration fee for the Metabolic Engineering conference and other events organized by IMES.
IMES Member’s Benefit:
- Share your expertise and gain recognition by presenting your work, research, and peer reviews with the IMES community.
- Make new connections and discover new perspectives from around the world at conferences and events which you can attend at discounted rates.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant topics, developments, and issues you need to know to solve critical sustainability issues has never been easier with IMES webinars.
- Manage your career at every stage with targeted resources, tools and support.
- Access to Metabolic Engineering (MBE), an official Journal of the IMES, peer-reviewed, is devoted to the publication of original research papers on the directed modulation of metabolic pathways for metabolite over production or the improvement of cellular properties. IMES members receive a special discount on the online subscription and submitting authors who are members of the IMES society receive a 10% discount on the their article’s processing fees at the Metabolic Engineering journal.
Become a Member!
Already a Member?
|Professional Members||USD $50|
|AIChE and SBE Members||USD $25|
|Graduate Students||USD $10|
Note: Participants at the Metabolic Engineering VII (Puerto Vallarta), Metabolic Engineering VIII (Jeju Island) and Metabolic Engineering IX (Biarritz) are invited to become inaugural members of IMES and there is no additional dues charge for the first year of membership. If you were an attendee at these conferences and wish to join IMES, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, email and the conference you attended.
To join and for more information on membership, please email us at email@example.com.