The Asia-Pacific Conference has ended. However, you can still gain access to the recorded talks along with the recordings of the question and answer panels. If you wish to gain access please email email@example.com. You will gain access until August 2022. Cost is $295.00 US for CHS Members and $395.00 US for Non-CHS members.
Presented by the Center for Hydrogen Safety, this conference will bring together representatives from industry, government, and academia to highlight the safe use of hydrogen in commercial and industrial applications.
What You Can Expect At The Conference:
- Insurers and brokers working with hydrogen give you an overview of the market from an insurance perspective.
- Policy influencers and first responders give their perspectives on public policy making and communication.
- Hydrogen engineers and certifiers discuss hydrogen safety design considerations and codes and standards.
- Hydrogen engineers/operators discuss operational safety.
- Those using hydrogen in new applications and processes discuss safety solutions and existing challenges.
- A review by industry experts of lessons learned from incidents.
I am extremely excited to hear how the Asia Pacific region is progressing in the area of hydrogen promotion and hurdles that the new entrants in this space are facing. The CHS conferences have been a great opportunity to learn about how everyone is managing safety in hydrogen systems, to learn about the progress of specifications and regulations in this area, understanding the basics of hydrogen that needs to be dealt with and additionally an introduction to the community of businesses and individuals with whom we can share and leverage as a business progresses towards a successful rollout of a product.