The Center for Hydrogen Safety offers many benefits but the true value of membership lies in the extraordinary interaction and learning opportunities.
Ad Astra became a CHS member because the world is moving to decarbonization, and we do not see any plausible route to a carbon-free world that does not involve large-scale hydrogen use. Therefore, learning to use it safely is of paramount importance.
- Access Hydrogen safety guidelines
- Utilize online and face-to-face educational products and resources
- Attend global workshops and conferences
But wait, that’s not all! You also get
- Opportunity to join CHS working groups
- Member company access to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory Hydrogen Safety Panel (HSP) for independent safety evaluation of projects and facilities
- Participation to CHS prioritization activities
- Participation in monthly member's meetings
- Government ($25K USD/per year)
- Industry ($15K USD/per year)
- Small Business/Startups ($5K USD/per year)
- National Laboratory ($5K USD/per year)
- University ($2K USD/per year)
- Executive ($50K USD/per year)