The 7th BTM Conference will provide an in-depth view of innovative and cross-disciplinary biological technologies. We will bring together leading scientists in immunoengineering, gene editing, regenerative medicine, biomanufacturing, and biomaterials
Top Reasons to Present
- Identify colleagues who might use your research in a collaboration
- Identify trends that might influence your current research
- Increase your international visibility
- Collaborate with dynamic researchers while receiving practical input
- Gain exposure to an attentive, well-informed audience at each talk (no parallel competing sessions)
Top Reasons to Attend
- Understand the latest uses of state-of-the-art technologies that are revolutionizing bioengineering and translational medicine.
- Learn some fascinating examples of successful clinical translation that illustrate how to navigate the intricate pathway from bench to bedside.
- Hear the latest findings and progress across numerous areas of investigation within the field.
- Connect with colleagues and meet new, high-impact speakers across diverse research areas.
Who Should Attend
- Representatives of the biomedical industry
- Scientists in industry
- Students and senior researchers
- Industry decision-makers/ tech scouts looking to speed up research and foster new applications