Presented by the Society of Biological Engineering, this conference will bring together scientists and engineers from universities, industry and government working in all aspects of plant synthetic biology, plant bioengineering and plant biotech.
Funding Opportunity Available
The Department of Energy (DOE) is supporting the 5th International Conference on Plant Synthetic Biology, Bioengineering and Biotechnology. U.S. -based students, post docs, and early academic professionals can apply for funding to get sponsored registration for this event.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Identify potential Ph.D. or postdoc research labs
- Look forward to a diverse panel of scientists dedicated to the plant synbio field
- Receive feedback on your research from experts in the field
- Learn about latest developments that can be applied to your work and help advance your research
- Network and prepare for the next stage in your career
- Learn about new research methods
- Be part of the Plant SynBio community
I am very excited to hear the newest research on plant biotechnology and looking forward to meeting with old and new friends virtually this year at the PlantSynBio Conference.