Oral Presentations Guidelines
Please check the Technical Program for your scheduled presentation time - speaking slots will vary (including Q&A) for all speakers (please check the schedule). Be mindful of others in regards to timing, and do not go over your slotted speaking time. Presentations should be uploaded to the presenter's computer at least 45 minutes prior to the start of your session. If you would like to use your own laptop, please be sure to bring the appropriate adapter.
Poster Presentations Guidelines
- There will be 2 poster sessions:
- Wednesday, December 4, 5PM - 6:30PM EST
- Thursday, December 5th 5:30PM - 6:30PM EST
- Please set your posters upon arrival.
- Poster presenting authors are responsible for printing, setting-up and taking down their poster; mounting supplies will be provided.
- The poster board surface will be 40 x 30 inches, portrait or landscape – it is recommended to print your posters within the aforementioned constraints.
- You may find your poster numbers here.