The Engineering Cosmetics and Consumer Products (ECCP) conference will offer scientists, engineers, and academic researchers a window into the latest technologies and approaches for manufacturing, packaging, and engineering.
title="Sponsor the ECCP Conference!">Sponsor the ECCP Conference!
ECCP 2021 serves as an International Platform for Researchers, Product Developers, and Engineers from Industry and Academia to share their unique insights on key current and emerging developments in the consumer and cosmetic sectors covering a very wide range of topics from product engineering to the connected consumer to sustainability. It provides a great networking opportunity and I am looking forward to meeting everyone soon
- Hear the latest developments in the field of consumer products engineering
- Learn about applications of technologies in one area (ex. consumer goods) and see how it could be applied to cosmetics
- Engage with experts and learn more about various aspects of the consumer product development industry (including process engineering, packaging, regulatory issues, and more)
Who Should Attend?
- R&D scientists, process engineering, operations, open innovation managers working in cosmetic and consumer goods
- R&D engineers, process development engineers, academics who are interested in chemical engineering applications in cosmetics and consumer goods
- Professors and cosmetic science students
- Trade associations